Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged
and passionate Roman Catholic community.
By the power of the Holy Spirit
we inspire and challenge each other
to know the Lord and be His disciples
through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
WELCOME! This summer, we welcome Jennifer Stephan to our staff as our new Parish Office Manager! As Jennifer begins, we thank Mary Ann Peterson for her many years of dedicated and quality service to Holy Name. Mary Ann assures us that even though her staff duties will be over, we will still be seeing her a lot through her parishioner activities!
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:30 am (No Mass March 14th)
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Mass (there is no Mass on other dates!) All are welcome- May 25, Sept. 7 & 21, Oct. 12, Nov. 16 & 30, Dec. 21.
With our new electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of June 25, 2017
- Sunday: Jer 20:10-13 / Ps 69 / Rom 5:12-15 / Mt 10:26-33
- Monday: Gn 12:1-9 / Ps 33 / Mt 7:1-5
- Tuesday: Gn 13:2, 5-18 / Ps 15 / Mt 7:6, 12-14
- Wednesday: Gn 15:1-12, 17-18 / Ps 105 / Mt 7:15-20
- Thursday: Vigil: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 19 / Gal 1:11-20 / Jn 21:15-19
- Thursday: Day: Acts 12:1-11 / Ps 34 / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 17-18 / Mt 16:13-19
- Friday: Gn 17:1, 9-10, 15-22 / Ps 128 / Mt 8:1-4
- Saturday: Gn 18:1-15 / Lk 1 / Mt 8:5-17
- Next Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:8-11, 14-16a / Ps 89 / Rom 6:3-4, 8-11 / Mt 10:37-42