Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged
and passionate Roman Catholic community.
By the power of the Holy Spirit
we inspire and challenge each other
to know the Lord and be His disciples
through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
Fr. Ronald Clubb, Pastor of Holy Name from 1995-2000, died on June 23rd. Please pray for him and for his family. The Mass of Christian Burial will take place at Holy Name on Tuesday, June 28th at 11:00 a.m. with visitation from 9:00-11:00 at the church. For more details, please see the parish Facebook page or the O'Halloran and Murphy Funeral Services website.
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:30 am
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am (During the school year, Risen Christ students participate in Thursday Masses.)
With our new electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Centennial Memory Submission Form- Tell Your Story!
Share a favorite Holy Name memory for our Centennial!
Readings for the Week of June 26, 2016
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:16b, 19-21 / Ps 16:1-2, 5, 7-11 / Gal 5:1, 13-18 / Lk 9:51-62
- Monday: Am 2:6-10, 13-16 / Ps 50:16-23 / Mt 8:18-22
- Tuesday: Am 3:1-8; 4:11-12 / Ps 5:4-8 / Mt 8:23-27
- Wednesday: Vigil: Acts 3:1-10 / Ps 19:2-5 / Gal 1:11-20 / Jn 21:15-19
- Day: Acts 12:1-11 / Ps 34:2-9 / 2 Tm 4:6-8, 17-18 / Mt 16:13-19
- Thursday: Am 7:10-17 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 9:1-8
- Friday: Am 8:4-6, 9-12 / Ps 119:2, 10, 20, 30, 40, 131 / Mt 9:9-13
- Saturday: Am 9:11-15 / Ps 85:9-14 / Mt 9:14-17
- Next Sunday: Is 66:10-14c / Ps 66:1-7, 16, 20 / Gal 6:14-18 / Lk 10:1-12, 17-20 or 10:1-9