Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
HOLY NAME and ST. LEONARD'S REFUGEE FAMILY SPONSORSHIP NEWS! Click here to find out about the family we began helping during Lent!
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm (Mass for Peace)
Tuesday- 8:30 am
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Mass (there is no Mass on other dates!) All are welcome- Apr. 12 (with Archbishop Hebda) & 26, May 3, 17 & 31.
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of April 15, 2018
- Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
- Monday: Acts 6:8-15 / Ps 119:23-24, 26-27, 29-30 [1ab] / Jn 6:22-29
- Tuesday: Acts 7:51—8:1a / Ps 31:3cd-4, 6 and 7b and 8a, 17 and 21ab [6a] / Jn 6:30-35
- Wednesday: Acts 8:1b-8 / Ps 66:1-3a, 4-5, 6-7a  / Jn 6:35-40
- Thursday: Acts 8:26-40 / Ps 66:8-9, 16-17, 20  / Jn 6:44-51
- Friday: Acts 9:1-20 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 6:52-59
- Saturday: Acts 9:31-42 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Jn 6:60-69
- Next Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18