Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged
and passionate Roman Catholic community.
By the power of the Holy Spirit
we inspire and challenge each other
to know the Lord and be His disciples
through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
SPECIAL SPEAKER FOR NEIGHBORHOOD NIGHT! Join us on May 24th at 7:00 p.m. to hear Heidi Schneider from the Jewish Community Relations Council speak on The Jewish Connection to the Land of Israel. For details, click here! Free and no registration required.
Holy Name Parish Office Manager Position Listed! If you or someone you know may be interested in this full-time position, you can access the position description at the Archdiocesan Career webpage: http://careers.archspm.org/ and follow the application directions there. Click Here for more information.
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:30 am (No Mass March 14th)
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Mass (there is no Mass on other dates!) All are welcome- May 25, Sept. 7 & 21, Oct. 12, Nov. 16 & 30, Dec. 21.
With our new electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of May 21, 2017
- Sunday: Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 3:15-18 / Jn 14:15-21 or Acts 8:5-8, 14-17 / Ps 66 / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 16:11-15 / Ps 149 / Jn 15:26--16:4a
- Tuesday: Acts 16:22-34 / Ps 138 / Jn 16:5-11
- Wednesday: Acts 17:15, 22--18:1 / Ps 148 / Jn 16:12-15
- Thursday: Acts 18:1-8 / Ps 98 / Jn 16:16-20
- Friday: Acts 18:9-18 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:20-23
- Saturday: Acts 18:23-28 / Ps 47 / Jn 16:23b-28
- Next Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47 / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20