Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged
and passionate Roman Catholic community.
By the power of the Holy Spirit
we inspire and challenge each other
to know the Lord and be His disciples
through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
APRIL 1 & 2 SPRING/EASTER BOUTIQUE AND BAKE SALE! Stop after Mass to pick up some goodies for now and some items for Easter Baskets for later! Raffle items also! Sponsored by the Council of Catholic Women.
ARCHBISHOP HEBDA has written a message to all in our Archdiocese updating us on the on-going bankruptcy issues and other things. CLICK HERE to read a copy of the letter. You may also pick up a copy at Mass!
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:30 am (No Mass March 14th)
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Mass (there is no Mass on other dates!) All are welcome- Mar. 30, Apr. 20, May 4, 25.
With our new electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of March 26, 2017
- Sunday: 1 Sm 16:1b, 6-7, 10-13a / Ps 23 / Eph 5:8-14 / Jn 9:1-41 or 9:1, 6-9, 13-17, 34-38
- Monday: Is 65:17-21 / Ps 30 / Jn 4:43-54
- Tuesday: Ez 47:1-9, 12 / Ps 46 / Jn 5:1-16
- Wednesday: Is 49:8-15 / Ps 145 / Jn 5:17-30
- Thursday: Ex 32:7-14 / Ps 106 / Jn 5:31-47
- Friday: Wis 2:1a, 12-22 / Ps 34 / Jn 7:1-2, 10, 25-30
- Saturday: Jer 11:18-20 / Ps 7 / Jn 7:40-53
- Next Sunday: Ez 37:12-14 / Ps 130 / Rom 8:8-11 / Jn 11:1-45 or 11:3-7, 17, 20-27, 33b-45