Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged
and passionate Roman Catholic community.
By the power of the Holy Spirit
we inspire and challenge each other
to know the Lord and be His disciples
through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
December 8- Feast of the Immaculate Conception
10:15 a.m. Mass with Risen Christ School
7:00 p.m. Mass with St. Leonard and Holy Name combined community; Hosted at Holy Name.
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:30 am
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am (During the school year, Risen Christ students participate in Thursday Masses.)
- Nov 30 2015 7:00 pm - Mass for Peace
- Dec 4 2015 - Set Up For St. Nick Breakfast - Garvey Hall reserved for day
- Dec 5 2015 9:45 am - Breakfast with St. Nick - GH
With our new electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Centennial Memory Submission Form- Tell Your Story!
Share a favorite Holy Name memory for our Centennial!
Readings for the Week of November 29, 2015
- Sunday: Jer 33:14-16 / Ps 25:4-5, 8-10, 14 / 1 Thes 3:12—4:2 / Lk 21:25-28, 34-36
- Monday: Rom 10:9-18 / Ps 19:8-11 / Mt 4:18-22
- Tuesday: Is 11:1-10 / Ps 72:1-2, 7-8, 12-13, 17 / Lk 10:21-24
- Wednesday: Is 25:6-10a / Ps 23:1-6 / Mt 15:29-37
- Thursday: Is 26:1-6 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 19-21, 25-27 / Mt 7:21, 24-27
- Friday: Is 29:17-24 / Ps 27:1, 4, 13-14 / Mt 9:27-31
- Saturday: Is 30:19-21, 23-26 / Ps 147:1-6 / Mt 9:35—10:1, 5a, 6-8
- Next Sunday: Bar 5:1-9 / Ps 126:1-6 / Phil 1:4-6, 8-11 / Lk 3:1-6