Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
GIFT IS COMING! Nov. 19th, 2017. ONE MASS ON SUNDAY- 10 a.m. only! Praying with Icons and a trip to the Basilica! Click here for more details. Click here to sign up on line!
VETERANS MONTH! Join us for our Nov. Neighborhood Night- 11/28, 7 p.m. Proud To Serve! No cost or registration. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS!
The Council of Catholic Women invite everyone to MINGLE AND JINGLE on Dec. 2nd at 6:00 in Garvey Hall. Dinner, The Metropolitan Boys Choir and FUN! CLICK HERE for details on how to register.
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm (Mass for Peace)
Tuesday- 8:30 am
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Mass (there is no Mass on other dates!) All are welcome- Nov. 16 & 30, Dec. 21, Jan. 11, Feb. 1, Mar. 1 & 15, Apr. 12 & 26, May 3, 17 & 31.
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of November 12, 2017
- Sunday: Wis 6:12-16 / Ps 63 / 1 Thes 4:13-18 or 4:13-14 / Mt 25:1-13
- Monday: Wis 1:1-7 / Ps 139 / Lk 17:1-6
- Tuesday: Wis 2:23--3:9 / Ps 34 / Lk 17:7-10
- Wednesday: Wis 6:1-11 / Ps / Ps 82 / Lk 17:11-19
- Thursday: Wis 7:22b--8:1 / Ps 119 / Lk 17:20-25
- Friday: Wis 13:1-9 / Ps 19 / Lk 17:26-37
- Saturday: Wis 18:14-16; 19:6-9 / Ps 105 / Lk 18:1-8
- Saturday: Dedication: Acts 28:11-16, 30-31 / Ps 98 / Mt 14:22-33
- Next Sunday: Prv 31:10-13, 19-20, 30-31 / Ps 128 / 1 Thes 5:1-6 / Mt 25:14-30 or 25:14-15, 19-21