Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
This summer, you'll see important building and grounds maintenance projects being completed. This may mean some temporary parking or entrance changes. We appreciate your patience!
Don't forget to check out our Holy Name Facebook page! We recently posted some garden photos!
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm (Mass for Peace)
Tuesday- 8:30 am
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Masses as scheduled. NO Thursday Masses in the Summer months.
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of July 22, 2018
- Sunday: Jer 23:1-6 / Ps 23:1-3, 3-4, 5, 6  / Eph 2:13-18 / Mk 6:30-34
- Monday: Mi 6:1-4, 6-8 / Ps 50:5-6, 8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 12:38-42
- Tuesday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 85:2-4, 5-6, 7-8 [8a] / Mt 12:46-50
- Wednesday: 2 Cor 4:7-15 / Ps 126:1bc-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6  / Mt 20:20-28
- Thursday: Jer 2:1-3, 7-8, 12-13 / Ps 36:6-7ab, 8-9, 10-11 [10a] / Mt 13:10-17
- Friday: Jer 3:14-17 / Jer 31:10, 11-12abcd, 13 [cf. 10d] / Mt 13:18-23
- Saturday: Jer 7:1-11 / Ps 84:3, 4, 5-6a and 8a, 11  / Mt 13:24-30
- Next Sunday: 2 Kgs 4:42-44 / Ps 145:10-11, 15-16, 17-18 [cf. 16] / Eph 4:1-6 / Jn 6:1-15