Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
August 15th is the Feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary. We will have ONLY ONE MASS at 8:30 a.m. for this Holy Day of Obligation. Please also join us for hospitality following Mass!
The window replacement project and building work is underway! Please note that there may be areas of the building that are not accessible during this time and that construction supplies may be stored in/near Garvey Hall.
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm (Mass for Peace)
Tuesday- 8:30 am
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Masses as scheduled. NO Thursday Masses in the Summer months.
Holy Name Recent Photos
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the Week of August 19, 2018
- Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
- Monday: Ez 24:15-24 / Dt 32:18-19, 20, 21 [cf. 18a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Ez 28:1-10 / Dt 32:26-27ab, 27cd-28, 30, 35cd-36ab [39c] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Ez 34:1-11 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Ez 36:23-28 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [Ez 36:25] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Saturday: Ez 43:1-7ab / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 10b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Next Sunday: Jos 24:1-2a, 15-17, 18b / Ps 34:2-3, 16-17, 18-19, 20-21, 22-23 [9a] / Eph 5:21-32 or 5:2a, 25-32 / Jn 6:60-69