Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
SIGN UP TO HELP WITH THE FESTIVAL BY CLICKING HERE.
- Thursdays at 10:15 with Risen Christ School on the following dates: 9/28; 10/5, 10/12, 10/26; 11/9, 11/16, 11/30; 12/14; 1/4; 1/11, 1/18, 1/25; 2/1, 2/8, 2/22, 2/29; 3/7, 3/14, 3/21; 4/11, 4/18; 4/25; 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30; 6/1.
- Holy Day Mass schedules and schedules for other Liturgies can be found in our bulletin. See link this page.
For after hours emergencies, please leave a message at the main number which is checked when we are closed.
Holy Name Recent Photos
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the week of September 24, 2023
- Sunday: Is 55:6-9 / Ps 145:2-3, 8-9, 17-18 (18a) / Phil 1:20c-24, 27a / Mt 20:1-16a
- Monday: Ezr 1:1-6 / Ps 126:1b-2ab, 2cd-3, 4-5, 6 / Lk 8:16-18
- Tuesday: Ezr 6:7-8, 12b, 14-20 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 / Lk 8:19-21
- Wednesday: Ezr 9:5-9 / Tb 13:2, 3-4a, 4befghn, 7-8 / Lk 9:1-6
- Thursday: Hg 1:1-8 / Ps 149:1b-2, 3-4, 5-6a and 9b / Lk 9:7-9
- Friday: Dn 7:9-10, 13-14 or Rv 12:7-12a / Ps 138:1-2ab, 2cde-3, 4-5 / Jn 1:47-51
- Saturday: Zec 2:5-9, 14-15a / Jer 31:10, 11-12ab, 13 / Lk 9:43b-45
- Next Sunday: Ez 18:25-28 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9, (6a) / Phil 2:1-11 or 2:1-5 / Mt 21:28-32