Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
THERE IS STILL TIME TO SIGN UP FOR LENT GROUPS! Click here for LENT GROUP SIGN UP.
DID YOU MISS GIFT ON MARCH 10? If so, you can view two of the video clips we used to help understand our focus on HOLINESS from Gaudete Et Exsultate by Pope Francis! Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRweQno8PJA for an overview and Click Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNh3Uou2nCs for a prayerful reflection!
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm (Mass for Peace)
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Masses as scheduled. 3/21, 4/11, 4/25, 5/9.
Holy Day Masses as scheduled. Usually 7 p.m. See calendar section for schedules.
Holy Name Recent Photos
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the week of March 17, 2019
- Sunday: Gn 15:5-12, 17-18 / Ps 27:1, 7-8, 8-9, 13-14[1a] / Phil 3:17—4:1 or 3:20—4:1 / Lk 9:28b-36
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9, 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: 2 Sm 7:4-5a, 12-14a, 16 / Ps 89:2-3, 4-5, 27, 29  / Rom 4:13, 16-18, 22 / Mt 1:16, 18-21, 24a or Lk 2:41-51a
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 3:1-8a, 13-15 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 6-7, 8, 11 [8a] / 1 Cor 10:1-6, 10-12 / Lk 13:1-9