Welcome to The Church of the Holy Name!
We strive to be a welcoming, engaged and passionate Roman Catholic community. By the power of the Holy Spirit we inspire and challenge each other to know the Lord and be His disciples through worship, education, and outreach.
What's New at Holy Name?
NOTE: On Friday, 8/16 both Holy Name parking lots will be sealed and striped. Parking will not be allowed in either lot on 8/16 and 8/17. Those attending Saturday 5 p.m. Mass will need to use street parking.
FALL FESTIVAL KICK OFF WEEKEND IS COMING! Aug. 17-18! Get ready to pick up your raffle tickets and sign up to help with all the fun this October!! TO SIGN UP ON LINE, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Sunday- 8:30 am & 11:00 am
Monday- 7:00 pm (Mass for Peace)
Wednesday- 8:30 am
Thursday- 10:15 am School Masses as scheduled. 9/12, 9/26, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, 11/21, 12/5, 12/19, 1/16, 1/30, 2/13, 2/26, 3/12, 3/26, 4/16, 4/30, 5/14, 5/28. Holy Day Masses as scheduled. Usually 7 p.m. See calendar section for schedules.
Holy Name Recent Photos
With our electronic giving program, you can easily set up a recurring giving schedule or make one-time contributions. We encourage you to set up a schedule of recurring contributions. It’s convenient for you and provides much-needed consistency for our church. If you are currently giving on a weekly basis, you will no longer need to write out 52 checks a year or prepare 52 envelopes. To become an electronic giver, visit the on-line giving page where you can create your profile or call the parish office for more information.
Readings for the week of August 18, 2019
- Sunday: Jer 38:4-6, 8-10 / Ps 40:2, 3, 4, 18 [14b] / Heb 12:1-4 / Lk 12:49-53
- Monday: Jgs 2:11-19 / Ps 106:34-35, 36-37, 39-40, 43ab and 44 [4a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Jgs 6:11-24a / Ps 85:9, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 9b] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Jgs 9:6-15 / Ps 21:2-3, 4-5, 6-7 [2a] / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Jgs 11:29-39a / Ps 40:5, 7-8a, 8b-9, 10 [8a and 9a] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Ru 1:1, 3-6, 14b-16, 22 / Ps 146:5-6ab, 6c-7, 8-9a, 9bc-10 [1b] / Mt 22:34-40
- Saturday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Next Sunday: Is 66:18-21 / Ps 117:1, 2, [Mk 16:15] / Heb 12:5-7, 11-13 / Lk 13:22-30